Add beauty to your backyard with this umbrella! This offset umbrella comes with everything you need including the stand and base weights. Just purchase and add wet sand to each of the 4 plastic weight sections. No need to go purchase patio pavers or other weights.
- Premium Quality Vented Canopy: The dual-vented canopy is made from a premium outdoor rated solution-dyed polyester fabric that minimizes color fading up to 1000 UV hours. It is designed to be long lasting Water repellent Wind resistant UV resistant and Fade resistant. The vented design increases airflow and adds stability to the umbrella during windy conditions.
- Sturdy Rust-Resistant Frame: The entire frame is TIGER Drylac powder coated in an antique bronze finish to provide maximum rust resistance. The 8 strong steel ribs and steel cross base are also powder coated to prevent rust chipping peeling and corrosion.
- Low Maintenance: Easy to clean. Hose off when needed. Use the built-in Easy Buckle Clip Closure to secure the closed umbrella. We recommend closing and storing the umbrella during extreme weather conditions to avoid damage.
- 4 pc Weight Set for Offset Cross Base: The 4 triangular shaped black weight plates are designed to fit in the cantilever umbrella cross base and give the base a square shape when placed in each slot. The weights when filled will offer an appropriate amount of weight needed to stabilize your offset umbrella.
- 150 lbs to 180 lbs of Base Weight: When all 4 plates are filled with just sand the weight is approximately 150 lbs. With water added to make wet sand the total weight is approximately 180 lbs. Each plate can be filled with 37.5 lb – 45 lb of wet sand.